Cassandra transformed how I look at change…
On-Demand Learning To Grow Through Change.
Cassandra helps organizations disrupt change as usual. In this three-part series, she distills 15+ years of corporate M&A experience into a proven repeatable and trainable framework of growing through change.
Dynamic corporate speaker and consultant, Cassandra Worthy, introduces a growth mindset practice that helps readers to view change and the emotions surrounding it as a gift.
Only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know-how . . . the other 90 percent is squarely centered on the motivation and willingness to embrace the change. In this book, Cassandra Worthy shows that if the emotions standing in the way of motivation aren’t addressed, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. Cassandra shares her unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm, which helps individuals to harness the power of emotion–a resource in infinite supply–to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Her practical yet inspiring strategies will inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change and find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.