Grow Through CHANGE
15 years of real-world M&A experience distilled
into instantly-applicable mindset, behavior,
and tools to grow through change.
70% of change programs fail1.
Because organizations fail to acknowledge the biggest change adoption factor.
When your change plan focuses only on the business strategy, responsibilities, and timelines, it is missing
Your people’s emotions and beliefs that power the change.
It’s Time for a New Blueprint
Cassandra gives your people the framework to transform their fear of change into fuel for personal and organizational growth
Hi! I am Cassandra.
Early on in my career, when my company was in the aftermath of a $5B acquisition, I almost quit. Fueled by frustration and stress, I found myself on the precipice of walking out of the office and never coming back. Had I done so, I would have become another statistic. Yet another African-American female departed from a STEM-driven industry. Top talent voluntarily resigning during a time of significant organizational shift. Another change victim.
But I didn’t.
Instead, I woke up one day and decided to view those feelings as a signal that I was sitting in a moment of opportunity.
An opportunity to transform that chemistry, that feeling into something better. To choose every day to do something, say something, behave in some way that would move the needle of my work experience towards a better feeling. I didn’t know it at the time, but I was cultivating a teachable strategy to inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change, to find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.
Today, I help organizations disrupt ‘change as usual’. Through a practical and repeatable framework, I show them how they can transform their culture from surviving change to growing through change.
“Cassandra kicked off our annual Industrial Intelligence Conference with a ton of energy. Her unique background in business, leadership, and science really clicked with our attendees.”
“As the planner for the event, working with her was an enjoyable process. She took the time to get to know our industry and our company, and even solicited an anonymous survey from some of our attendees, to ensure her message was on point.”
Senior Vice President
“I walked away from Cassandra’s keynote with an emotional intelligence tool that will enhance my ability to successfully navigate my ever-changing corporate environment while continuing to produce top tier results.”
“Cassandra’s enthusiasm for organizational change management as well the abundant energy she utilizes in her keynote conversation set the tone for the entire conference. She inspired us all.”
“Cassandra lit the fuse of our event in her opening keynote presentation. She used humor and unstoppable energy to provide us tools to help us become change enthusiasts. Cassandra took the time to address our ever changing industry and connected directly with the audience. I left the presentation energized and ready to better handle change.”
President, National Association of College Stores
Disrupt ‘Change as Usual’
Transform Your Culture from Surviving Change to Growing Through Change
15 years of real-world M&A experience distilled into instantly-applicable mindset, behavior, and tools to grow through change.
Master the Chemistry of Change
Uncover Your Inner Change Enthusiasm®
The Change Enthusiasm® strategy presented in this keynote empowers the audience to self-assess their change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
- Embarking upon or going through significant change or disruption such as merger, acquisition, or restructure.
- Constantly challenged and stressed by having to grow the business with less time, fewer resources.
- Dealing with the complexity and frustrations of changing the way they work through digital transformation, new software integration, and/or new business practices.
The audience will leave with:
- An inspired perspective that managing and championing significant shift is entirely possible and even enjoyable.
- Steps to cultivate a growth mindset to thrive in the face of stressful and frustrating change.
- The education, energy, and motivation to take the first step to be becoming a Change Enthusiast.
Exploring the Critical Skills for Inspired Leadership Through Change
This keynote distills down 15 years of Cassandra’s Corporate M&A experience into the critical skills that will empower leaders to create and sustain growth through change.
This program is perfect for:
- Executives and leaders responsible for inspiring and empowering their teams and organizations through change.
- Change management professionals responsible for leading change effectively and successfully throughout their respective organizations.
- Human Resources and organizational leaders responsible for building workforce resilience, productivity, and engagement through change.
The audience will leave with:
- A new perspective on the soft skills required to effectively lead through change.
- A practical framework to quantify your strengths and areas of growth when addressing, working and leading through change.
- An instantly-applicable action plan that empowers them to improve critical leadership behaviors to effectively lead change movements.
Engineering a Resilient and Inclusive Culture
Practical Tools to Nurture High-Level Workforce and Customer Engagement
The keynote addresses how to instill a mindset of resilience into the very core your cultural fabric and how to leverage inclusion as a tool to win with your employees, shareholders, customers, and clients.
This program is perfect for Executives and Leaders:
- Responsible for creating and nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture with equal access to the resources and tools for individual career success.
- Going through significant industry, market, or business disruption while charged to deliver breakthrough profitability and business growth.
- Seeking to embody and inspire resiliency throughout their teams and organizations.
The audience will leave with:
- A resilience mindset that will enable growth through any change, transformation, or disruption.
- A practical application to leverage inclusion as a tool for success with their teams, customers, and shareholders.
- Inspired perspective why inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Sustain Your Message
Keep the enthusiasm going long after the event.
Every keynote includes a worksheet to enable all of your attendees to put the concepts heard in the keynote into practice the very next day.
We will work with you to integrate these exercises with your existing post-event planning.
Sustain the momentum created from the keynote for weeks following the close of the event. No longer are attendees satisfied with one day of inspiration. They want that energy to maintained for weeks following the event.
Your video refresher series will be customized for you and your organization to deliver just that. We will work with you to curate the content to not only refresh on the keynote concepts and provide weekly challenges to put them into practice, but also work to ensure the series synergistically aligns with your post-event communication strategy.
Check out this sample video we put together for one of our existing clients!
Dynamic corporate speaker and consultant, Cassandra Worthy, introduces a growth mindset practice that helps readers to view change and the emotions surrounding it as a gift.
Only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know-how . . . the other 90 percent is squarely centered on the motivation and willingness to embrace the change. In this book, Cassandra Worthy shows that if the emotions standing in the way of motivation aren’t addressed, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. Cassandra shares her unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm, which helps individuals to harness the power of emotion–a resource in infinite supply–to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Her practical yet inspiring strategies will inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change and find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.